Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or even some compliments (we love compliments), don't hesitate to send them our way! Contact us by phone, email, or by using the form below, and we'll be happy to respond as soon as we can!
Fill out the form below:
50 Kings Wharf Place
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia,
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a boating license?
- Nope! We issue you a 1-day boater’s license, which will allow you to drive any of our Sea-Doos for the duration of your tour or rental.
- What do I need in order to rent a Sea-Doo?
- ll you need is to be 18 years of age or older, with a valid drivers license, a credit card, and some adventurous energy!
Isn’t it scary to ride a Sea-Doo in the Halifax Harbour?
- Not at all! It’s the best experience ever!
What if I don’t know how to swim?
- Firstly, you won’t be swimming. Secondly, we provide each rider with a life jacket. So, if you fall in, we've got you covered (literally & figuratively)!
Are there sharks in the Halifax Harbour?
- We haven’t seen any yet! So, if you see one, let us know, since you might be the first one to check them out...
What are the age restrictions for the Sea-Doos?
- You must be 18 years of age or older to rent a Sea-Doo. Anyone under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver for them.
When is your last send-out for rentals?
- 8pm is our last send-out for an hour long Sea-Doo rental.
Can I make a reservation to rent a Seadoo?
- Absolutely! You can book here or you can call us at 1 (902)-441-2086 to book your spot!
What is your cancellation policy?
- We require a 48 hour cancellation notice.
What is the best time to be out on the water?
- Definitely in the morning when the harbour is calm and the big ships are still on their way to the harbour.